Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 recruitment of Graduate Apprentices Degree, Technical (Diploma) Apprentices, Trade Apprentices (ITI) Vacancy at 122 Posts. All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 4 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the field of the Airports Authority of India.
Also See:- DMW Patiala Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have regular five years Degree in Engineering or 3 years diploma in the above-mentioned streams from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- For candidates age limit should be Maximum 26 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 1 March 2020.
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 4 March 2020.
- For Graduate (Degree) Apprentices pay scale Rs.15000/- per month.
- For Technical (Diploma) Apprentices pay scale Rs.12000/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview/Document Verification out of the Shortlisted candidates.
Must See:- NTSE Scholarship 2020 Available Apply Online
How to Apply for AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is www.aai.aero
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICESHIP IN AAI, NER”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To make a registration @ BOAT/ RDAT portal.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
Official Notification:- Click Here