Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy at 63 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 15 April 2020.
This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want a job in the Public Service Commission. So don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form.
Also See:- SEBI Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have a Diploma and Degree.
- go to the notification given below for education qualification for more details.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18 March 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 April 2020.
- Candidates pay scale Rs: 9300/- to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
Application Fees Details
- Application Fee for APST candidates Rs: 100/-
- Application Fee for Non-APST candidates Rs: 160/-
- Other application fee details go to the official notification which is given below.
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Also See:- Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is http://www.appsc.gov.in/
- Click on the post and read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Check your eligibility, if you are eligible for this job, you proceed to apply.
- After that click on the “Apply” button and fill the application form.
- After that, attached all the required documents.
- Enter your details correctly.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here