Assam Police has released the Assam Constable Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of173 Jail Warder, 1283 Constable & Fireman Vacancy at 1456 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 15 March 2020.
So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 15 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the Police Recruitment field (government sector).
Also See:- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Assam Police vacancy notification 2020 for Assam Police 175 Jail Warder, 1283 Constable & Fireman 1456 Post. You can apply in Assam Police recruitment from 25 February 2020 to 15 March 2020. Other details about this Jobs 2020, Assam Constable Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class equivalent from recognized board/University/Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 24 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25 February 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 March 2020.
- For Constable & Fireman postpay Rs. 14000-49000/-
- Other pay details go to official notification.
Must See:- Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020 Apply Now
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Practical Test, Merit List.
How To Apply for Assam Constable Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is https://police.assam.gov.in/
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement click on the advertisement.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here