Amar Ujala Foundation is going to released the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020 online application form 2020 on the official website of the department very shortly. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form from the below-given link. Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Examination-2020-21 is getting tremendous enthusiasm among the students. For the latest updates related to Atul Maheshwari Scholarship and other scholarships connect with me.
Also See:- Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
This program is only for that candidate who is eligible for qualified competition level exams. So candidates are advised to apply for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship as soon as possible without wasting your time. This is a good chance for all the students to show their ability. It is advised to candidates give your exam with full preparation. And will get the reward of this scholarship. Those candidates are appearing in high school or intermediate can apply for Atul Maheshwari scholarship.
In this program total, 18 seats are available for high school students and 18 seats are available for intermediate students. Those who will get the top 36 ranks each student will get 50 thousand rupees to get intermediate students and 30 thousand will get high school students
Details About Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- After completing the examination and interview process, Only 38 students will be shortlisted.
- In the 9th and 10th class, 18 students will be selected & win an amount of 30,000 rupees each.
- From 11th and 12th Class, 18 students will be Shortlisted awarded with 50,000 rupees.
Eligibility Criteria for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Qualification Required: Applicants who are studying from 9th to 12th class & have scored at least 60% marks
- Parents Income must not be more than Rs. 1.5 lakh
How to Apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is https://foundation.amarujala.com/.
- After that check the link of scholarship form.
- After that read, all the instructions about the scholarship carefully before filling the application form.
- Then fill the application form with proper and attach all essential documents
Apply Online:- Click Here