Bank of Baroda has recently released the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for the Recruitment of IT Professionals on Contract Basis for Barodasun Technologies Limited (BSTL). There are 39 vacancies are filled by BOB and these vacancies are allocated for Technology Architect, Program Manager, Quality Assurance Lead, Infrastructure Lead, Database Architect, Business Analyst Lead, Business Analyst, Web & Front End Developer, UI/UX Designer, etc Posts. Aspirants who are seeking Bank Jobs those candidates can make the online registration from 07.03.2020 to 27.03.2020.
BOB Selection will be based on shortlisting/ qualifying test Personal Interview/ Group Discussion. After that selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Details of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
As per the notification, overall 39 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Applicants should possess Engineering Degree.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
- The age limit should be between 25 to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
BOB Selection will be based on shortlisting/ qualifying test Personal Interview/ Group Discussion.
- Rs.600 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to apply BOB Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is bankofbaroda.in.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement “Recruitment of IT professionals on Contract basis for BarodaSun Technologies Limited (a fully Owned Subsidiary of Bank of Baroda)-Project 3”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- After that fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of application form
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here