Bureau of Indian Standards released the BIS Recruitment 2020. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has published notification for the recruitment of Technical Asst & Sr Technician vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 08/03/2020 up to 06 PM. Here you can find job vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. This is the perfect place to gather all the essential information to apply for recent BIS Jobs.
All the other details like BIS Recruitment Job description, Total vacancy, Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Salary, Selection procedure, Job Locations, Application procedure, Application fees, Last Date for application, Interview Dates of BIS Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Important Dates Related to Exam
- Application Begin: 17/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/03/2020 up to 06 PM
- Last Date Fee Payment: 08/03/2020
- Exam Date: 29/03/2020
- Admit Card Available: March 2020
- Result Announced: April 2020
- The Minimum Age of the candidates will be 18 Years.
- The Maximum Age of the candidates will be 27 Years. ( Senior Technician)
- The Maximum Age of the candidates will be 30 Years. (Technician Assistant Lab)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Must See:- Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Fill Form the Application Form
- Bureau of Indian Standards BIS 01/2020 Various Post Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 17/02/2020 to 08/03/2020.
- After that go to the official website of the department which is https://bis.gov.in/.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BIS Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online/ Registration:- Click Here
Login:– Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here