The Canara Bank released the Canara Bank Scholarship 2020 on the official website of the department. All the applicants who want to apply this scholarship read all the instruction and eligibility criteria carefully and get the scholarship form on the official website of the department. The detail information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying is given below on this page. The main objectives of this scholarship are to provide financial support to the students so that financially week students can complete their higher study. SO don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date on the official website of the department. Canara Bank Scholarship Portal is associated with the Public Financial Management System (PFMS). For all the latest updates, candidates can bookmark our official web page and stay connected with us.
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Scholarship 2020
- Canara Bank Scholarship is only applicable to students having a family income of fewer than 8 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST,non-creamy layer, that is Other Backward Class (OBC) are also eligible to apply for the Canara Bank Scholarship.
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State (NER) is required which is Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate also required.
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
How to apply for the Canara Bank Scholarship 2020
- First, of all go to the official website of the department scholarship.canarabank.in
- After that download the application form from the website which is the below-given link.
- After that, fill the Application form carefully.
- Then attach all the essential documents.
- Signature of guardian /parent is important.
- Submit the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here