The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training has released the CCRT Scholarship 2020 online application form. for the students who have the big dream to make a career in different Cultural Fields such as dance, music, crafts, painting, and others. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want financial support.
So don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form. Eligible and talented students can apply online and respective online registration copy also will be sent to concern department postal address through registered post.
This is a great chance for all eligible and talented candidates who make their careers in different fields of arts like dance, music, crafts, painting, and others. Those candidates who wish to apply for CCRT scholarship must log on to the official website which is www.ccrtindia.gov.in. All candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the last date. All candidates can apply for this scholarship those ages lie between 10 to 14 years.
Eligibility Criteria for CCRT Scholarship 2020
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on 01st April 2020. The scholarship application form must be checked by the principal.
- Applicant’s documents will also be attested by the present Institute/college principal.
- Applier’s parental income must be less than 1 lakh.
- income certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- High School Mark Sheet
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
Also See:- FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Here
How to Apply For CCRT Scholarship 2020
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
- Search appropriate link related to CCRT scholarship and hit on this link.
- Once hitting on this link an application form will be displayed in the new tab.
- After that notification will be open read the notification were carefully before filling the application form.
- Now take the print out of this registration form which will be sent along with all essential documents to the concerned department through the post. The address is mentioned below-
To Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 075
Apply Online:- Click Here