Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India has released the Census of India Recruitment 2020 through the notification [No: A-35013/4/2019-Ad III/201] on 25.02.2020 to fill up 389 vacancies in various states of India. Under this notification Deputy Registrar General, Addl. Director, Joint Director, Assistant Registrar General, Deputy Director, Map Officer, and other posts are available.
Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Aspirants should have completed a master’s degree from a recognized university. The age limit should not exceed 56 years. Census India will select the candidates on the basis of the test/ interview. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Census of India Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Applicants should have possessed a master’s degree from recognized University.
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisements for more educational qualifications.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Census India (ORGI) selection may be based on a written test/ interview.
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Under Secretary, Admn-III Section, Office of the RGI, NDCC-II Building, 1st Floor, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi-110001
Also See:- Ford India Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply for Census of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website censusindia.gov.in.
- Click “Jobs@Census” select “Current Openings” to find the advertisement “A-35013/4/2019-Ad.III/201 25-02-2020“, click on the advertisement.
- After that, Notification will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Application Form& Official Notification:– Click Here