Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India has released the Census Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of Deputy Registrar General, Addl. Director, Joint Director, (EDP), Assistant Registrar General, Deputy Director, Executive Officer, etc Vacancy at 386 posts. You can apply to Census recruitment from 7 March 2020 to 28 April 2020. Census Vacancy Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Also See:- DRDO Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Now
This is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who want the job in the office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. So don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Census Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 7 March 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 April 2020
- For Non-Teaching (Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Assistant, Technical Assistant postpay scale Rs. 18000-112400/-
- Other pay scale details go to official notification.
Must See:- Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
How To Apply for Census Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is http://censusindia.gov.in/
- Read all the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and send it to the below-given address.
The Under Secretary, Admin. III Section, Officer of RGI, NDCC-II Building, 1st Floor, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi-110001.
Apply Now:– Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here