CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow has released the CIMAP Recruitment 2020 online application form for the post of Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Junior Secretariat Assistant through the notification [Advertisement No. 1/2020] for recruitment of Technical, Support & Administrative posts.
According to the CSIR CIMAP notification, the online process has been started on 04.03.2020. Totally, 23 vacancies are filled by CIMAP Lucknow. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Uttar Pradesh those candidates can make the CIMAP online registration from 04.03.2020 to 02.04.2020. Applied candidates should send the print of the online form to the given address on or before 22.04.2020.
Also See:- KC Mahindra Scholarships 2020 Apply Online
Applicants should pass SSC/ 10th/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ M.Pharma/ B.E or B.Tech and age limit should be 28 years to 40 years. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this IDFC Bank Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Starting Date to make online registration:- 04.03.2020
- Last Date to make online registration:- 02.04.2020
- Last date for payment (online/offline):- 03.04.2020
- Last Date for final submission of online application:- 07.04.2020
- Last date to submit the hard copy of the online application:- 22.04.2020
CIMAP Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
|Senior Technical Officer (2)||04||Rs.98465|
|Senior Technical Officer (1)||03||Rs.84893|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||01|
- Technical Officer: M.Sc. (Agriculture/ Agronomy/ Botany/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences)/ M.Pharma (Pharmacognosy) / B.E or B.Tech.
- Technical Assistant: Sc. (Botany/ Agricultural Sciences/ Science).
- Technician: SSC/10th standard with Science subject.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 10+2/XII or it’s equivalent to Commerce.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
- Age limit should be 35 years & 40 years for Sr. Technical Officer & 28 years for all other posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Sr. Technical Assistant: Interview
- Technical Assistant & Technician: Trade/ Skill test
- JSA: Typing Test/Competitive Written Examination
Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/Abroad candidates and regular employees of CSIR.
How to Apply for CSIR CIMAP Lucknow Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website www.cimap.res.in.
- Click “Notice Board-> Vacancies” find the advertisement “Invites applications online from Indian citizens in the prescribed application format for the post of Sr. Technical Officer (2) & Sr. Technical Officer (1), Technical Assistant, Technician (1) & JSA(F&A) for the support in research-related activities”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here