Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) has released the Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 Online form for M.Tech or B.Tech Course students. All the eligible students check here complete eligibility criteria, terms, and conditions and apply online before the last date that is 12th May 2020.
Also See:- IFFCO MD Scholarship 2020-21 Apply Online
Candidates must have B.Tech or M.Tech degree with 80% marks or 8.5 CGPA + GATE CSE.
The minimum age limit for the candidates is 25 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 34 years.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the candidate’s qualification & experience.
Consolidated Compensation Upto Rs.31000 (depending upon qualification & experience)
How to Apply for Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship
- First of all, go to the official website of the department.
- After that click on the “New Registration” and select scholarship and fill all the details.
- After that fill your bank details.
- Your mobile number will be verified and OTP will be generated.
- Login using OTP and fill the complete form.
- Use your application ID for future references.
- Read all the details carefully and submit the application form carefully
Apply Online:– Click Here