The Central University of Jharkhand has released the CUJ Recruitment 2020 application form online. This recruitment is published under the notification (Advt. No. CUJ/Advt./19/ 2019-20).
The university is in search of outstanding Professionals for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assitant Professor. Overall, 46 vacancies are announced by CUJ Recruitment. Candidates should have to submit relevant documents along with the hard copy of the online submitted application form mentioned in the official website to the Registrar, CUJ, Ranchi Dt, Jharkhand within 17.04.2020.
Candidates already in service should submit their application through proper channel. The selection process will be based on Interview. Ph.D. Degree is mandatory for Professor & Associate Professor Posts.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this CUJ Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Details of Central University of Jharkhand Vacancy 2020
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. CUJ/Advt./19/ 2019-20|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assitant Professor.|
|Starting Date of submission of online application form||18/03/2020|
|Last Date of submission of online application form||09/04/2020|
Job Details (Vacancies)
|NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
- Candidates should pursue Ph.D/ Postgraduate degree in (Sciences/ Mathematics/ Social Sciences/ Languages/ Commerce/ E/ B.Tech/ B.S/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S/ MCA in a prescribed discipline.
- Check the advertisement to know the experience details.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Application only via Online mode is accepted.
- Applicants are required to send the hard copy of the application form with a copy of the bank challan the Registrar Recruitment Cell, Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu- Lohardaga Road, Bramble, Mandar, Ranchi-835205 (Jharkhand) within 17.04.2020.
- Rs.1000/- for general/ OBC/ SEBC/ EWS candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH & Women candidates.
- The payment shall be made through Bank Challan.
How to Apply for CUJ Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is cuj.ac.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given on the home page.
- Find ‘Rolling Advertisement (Teaching Positions)-Uploaded on 18.03.2020’ for the above said posts.
- After that notification will be open read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- If you are eligible you can click the “Apply” button then enter your essential details.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here