The Indian government released the Cyber Security Grand Challenge 2020. With more than half a billion internet subscribers, India is riding high on the digital front. All facets of the economy are leveraging technology for wider reach, convenience, and effectiveness. Quick technology adoption by enterprises has made mobile banking, online shopping, online trading and social networking possible. The base of these efforts lies in the government’s emphasis on developing infrastructure to enable affordable internet access for every Indian.
With an ecosystem of 175+ product companies, the Indian cybersecurity product landscape has already begun to create a promising story. More than 70% of these companies have been incorporated in the last decade with a 60%+ Y-O-Y growth rate of several new-age startups. In this Cyber Security Grant Challenge 2020, you can win many prizes.
Eligibility Criteria for Cyber Security Grand Challenge 2020
- Up to a period of ten years from the date of incorporation/ registration, if it is incorporated as a private limited company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or registered as a partnership firm (registered under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or a limited liability partnership (under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008) in India.
- Turnover of the entity for any of the financial years since incorporation/ registration has not exceeded one hundred crore rupees.
- For the product to be developed as part of the Grand Challenge, if any IPR/Patent is being used, contesting entity must possess the legitimate rights to use the IPR/Patents.
- The product to be developed for the Grand Challenge should be designed and developed in India.
- For more details go to the official website.
- Grand Challenge Launch:- 15 January 2020
- Last Date for Registration of Team:-16 March 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Idea Nomination form with Startup Details:- 16 March 2020
- Result for Idea Stage:-31 March 2020
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here