Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has released the DMRC Recruitment 2020 online application form. According to the Delhi Metro Recruitment notification, these 18 vacancies are assigned to General Manager, Dy. HoD (Utility Diversion), Senior Section Engineer/ Rolling Stock, and others. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to a given postal address may also mail address on or before 30.04.2020.
DMRC recruitment process will be done on the basis of Personal Interview. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this DMRC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
DMRC Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Payscale|
|Dy.HoD (Utility Diversion)||02||Rs. 70000-200000/ Rs.90000-240000 & Rs.100000-260000|
|Senior Section Engineer/ Rolling Stock||10||Rs.55800|
|Section Engineer/ Rolling Stock||Rs.47700|
|General Manager (S&T)||01||Rs.170500|
- Candidates should be a working/ retired employee from Govt organizations / PSUs.
- Aspirants should possess B.E/ B.Tech in concerned discipline.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be between 45 years to 62 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DMRC recruitment process will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit the application via speed post may also through
- Postal Address: Executive Director (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
- Mail Id: email@example.com
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website delhimetrorail.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address also mail address before the last date ends.
Apply Online:- Click Here