Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam has issued the latest notification(DTE Assam Recruitment 2020) Advt No-04/2020 for the recruitment of the Lecturer (Technical), Lecturer (Non-Technical), Senior Instructor Vacancy at 120 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 20 March 2020. So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 20 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the banking field (private sector).
On behalf of Higher Education (Technical) Department, Govt. of Assam, online applications are invited from the permanent residents of Assam for appointment to the following posts of newly established 5(Five)Polytechnics to be made functional from August 2020 under the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, GSECL Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have a degree from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 38 years as on 1/1/2020.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27 February 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 March 2020.
- For Lecturer (Technical), Lecturer (Non-Technical), Senior Instructor pay Rs. 12000-52000/-
- Other pay details go to official notification.
Must See:- IBM Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam.
How To Apply DTE Assam Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is https://dte.assam.gov.in/
- After that go to the career section and click on apply online.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here