The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra has released the Eklavya Scholarship 2020 Online Registration form graduate applicants in the stream of Arts, Law, Commerce, and Science and who want to admission in a PG (Post Graduate) degree Courses. According to the latest official notification selected candidates will receive Rs 5000. So all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form which is given below.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Eklavya Scholarship 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
Applicants have completed graduation degree with 60% marks (for Law, Commerce & Arts students) Courses and 70% marks (for Science students)
- Parents income is less than or equal to INR 75,000
- Applicants are not working anyplace as part-time or full-time
- Be studying in Maharashtra only
Required Documents for Eklavya Scholarship 2020
- Once a year income certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Last year mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
Selection Mode: As per recent news, the department wills shortlist the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- First, go to the official website of the department which is https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/Login/Login
- Check the notification carefully and then press on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill all the necessary details and confirm the email and the phone number and register.
- After that very important complete the Aadhaar verification process either through OTP or biometric.
- The students will get an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP confirmation.
- Finally, complete the registration process by substantial in all the necessary details.
Apply Online:– Click Here