A prestigious Fully-Funded Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship award 2020 is now available to pursue a master’s degree program. The main objectives of this scholarship to financial support to meritorious students. The students of any region in the world can apply for EUROSUD degree program and Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. If English is not the student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship 2020
- Last Date of Application:- 31 January 2020.
- Course Level:- The studentships are available to pursue a Master degree program.
- Award:- Scholarship Includes.
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs.
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the program
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- The scholarship is open to all countries of students.
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship:-
- All the countries of students can apply this application form. EMMC student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake.
- All applications are subject to an eligibility check which covers all aspects of the application: respect of the application deadline, completeness of the application file, eligibility of the candidate in relation to the Erasmus Mundus criteria.
- To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree program (unconditional or conditional). The University of Glasgow Postgraduate Admissions Office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place.
How to Apply Online:-
- First, visit the official website of the Erasmus Mundus scholarship:- Click Here
- A copy of your official degree certificate.
- Official English translations of the certificate.
- Two reference* letters on headed paper.
- The CV( Curriculum vitae).
- Evidence of your English language ability.
- Passport Size photograph.