EWS Scholarship 2020 Application form is available for all the aspirants who want to take admission in Class 11 and 12. So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form which is 31st May 2020. For more details go to the official website of the department and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
Essential Required Documents
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy).
Eligibility Criteria for EWS Scholarship 2020
- Open for students studying in Class 11 and 12.
- The students must have passed Class 10
- Applicants must have secured at least 50 % marks in Class 10 board exams
- The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Must be pursuing Class 11/12 in regular mode from a recognized board/institution
- Must be an Indian citizen
Scholarship Amount:- INR 10,000
The official authority provides a scholarship of Rs. 10,000 to students of class 11th & 12th.
The Selection process is based on the performance and financial background of the students
How to Apply for EWS Scholarship
- First of all, you need to open the official portal of the department.
- Now you have to search for “ Scholarship”.
- After that Scholarship Page will open on your computer/mobile screen.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button.
- If you are not registered, then first click on the “Register button”.
- After that, you redirect to the scholarship application form.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- And upload the required documents.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here