General Administration Department Manipur has released the GAD Manipur Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade – III Vacancy at 47 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 16 Apri 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want a job in the government sector.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this GAD Manipur Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have Graduates and Basic Computer Course.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 April 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 April 2020.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee Rs. 300/-
- For more application fees, details go to the official notification.
- Candidates pay scale Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200 + Rs.2000/-
- Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
- Candidates will be select based on Written Test.
- Other selection process details go to the official notification.
How to Apply GAD Manipur Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://manipur.gov.in/
- If you are eligible you can click the “Apply” button then enter your essential details.
- After that notification will be open read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Download the application form and send it to the official address which is given in the official notification.
Official Notification:– Click Here
Application Form:– Click Here