Google Recruitment Technical Solutions Engineer 2022 is now available. Google is a technology company founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Google focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Search Engines, Online Advertising, Cloud Computing, Computer Software, Quantum Computing, E-commerce, and Consumer Electronics. Sundar Pichai is the current CEO of the company. The company’s headquarters are located in Mountain View, California, United States. The revenue of Google is around, and the present CEO of the firm is Sundar Pichai. As per the record generated in 2021, the number of employees working in the company is around 139,995.
About Google Recruitment
- Company name: Google
- Website: google.com
- Job Position: Technical Solutions Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 4 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
Technical Solutions Engineer 2022 Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Work as part of a team of Engineers/Consultants that globally ensure customer support.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customers’ needs.
About the Job:
- As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be a part of a global team that provides support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, you will help to ensure that we have the necessary tools and processes to resolve the issue.
- In this role, you will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and coding/scripting. You will also help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers’ issues.
Apply Online:- Click Here