The Government of Maharashtra has released the Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2020 online application form for all students who have passed class 10 from Government Vidhyaniketan and take admission in class 11, 12 Class. So all the applicants who are eligible can apply for this scholarship.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship
- Applicants must
- At least scored 60% marks in High School board exam
- Be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: The students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme)
Essential Documents Required for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship
- Last year mark sheet
- Entitlement card from Vidhyaniketan
- Admitted Bonafide certificate of College
- Domicile certificate
- According to the latest, official Notification department will shortlist the candidates on the basis of merit of the student.
How to Apply for Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/RegistrationLogin/RegistrationLogin
- After that, check the eligibility criteria and then visit the MahaDBT portal.
- then Press on ‘New Applicant Registration form.
- After that application form will be open, fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here