HDFC Scholarship 2021 Online Registration Form Available at the official website of the department for Class 6th to 12th, undergraduate, post-graduate, or Ph.D. courses. The main aim of this scholarship is imagined to provide provisional support for children facing a personal/economic necessity. So don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply for the scholarship before the last date of the application form. This year also Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) program has decided to fund the students financially to complete their higher education. All eligible and concerned students can check the complete information about the scheme below such as eligibility, selection mode, the process to apply online as well as the important dates.
HDFC Scholarship 2021 Award
Each academic will receive the following benefits:
- For school students: INR 10,000.
- For college/university students: INR 25,000.
- For Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after 10th or 12th level: INR 25,000, or yearly fee (whichever is lower).
Also See:- GENPACT Recruitment 2021 Remote Jobs
If you are also one of the eligible applicants then fill the HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2021 Application Form according to the eligibility criteria, terms, and conditions, notification through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Scholarships 2021 Online Form
- A student in classes 6 to 12 in private, government, or government-funded schools.
- Should be pursuing UG, PG, or Ph.D. courses in colleges or universities recognized under AICTE/UGC/State/Central government rules.
- He/She should be pursuing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after completing 10th or 12th
- Must be facing an individual or family crisis that has occurred during the past 03 years hence they are unable to endure the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out of school/college/university
How to Apply for HDFC Scholarship 2021
- First check the complete eligibility criteria above and to the fill the HDFC Bank Scholarship Form online via official Website that is www.hdfcbank.com/Scholarship
- After that On the home page, you need to read the all necessary details regarding HDFC Scholarship Scheme.
- Already registered aspirants have to use HDFC Scholarships Login 2021 link
- Then Fill registered id & password, in order to fill the application form and submit it within given time period.
- Then press HDFC Scholarship Sign In
- Upload all essentials documents and recheck HDFC Scholarship Form e .
- At last, contenders have to press the “Submit” tab for the receipt of HDFC ECSS Scholarship and finally take print out for future use.