Hindustan Times Media Ltd. will soon update the Hindustan Times Scholarship online Application form. This application is for those students who are studying in the class 5th to 12th school in the region of Maharashtra, Pune, Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali only.
The main objective of the Hindustan Times Scholarship is to reward the students and give a scholarship of 50,000 to all the selected candidates. All the interested and eligible students do not miss this golden opportunity and fill the Hindustan Times Scholarship 2020 before the last date of submission of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria of this Scholarship:-
- The marks of candidates must be more than 60% in their previous examination.
- Class: From Class 5th to 10th (MUMBAI) & Class 5th -9th (CHANDIGARH & PUNE)
- Nationality: The Applicant should be a resident of India who is currently living in Mumbai, Chandigarh and Pune will be eligible.
- The candidates who are the winner of the Hindustan times scholarship program in any previous year are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicant who is a Family Member of Employee of Hindustan Times and its associated organizations are also not eligible to participate.
- National Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN Card of Parent /Guardian
- Signature Copy of the Parent/Guardian
- Rs.50000/- will be given to each selected student and a Total of 60 Students will be selected from Mumbai.
- 35 Applicants will be selected for HT Scholarship from Chandigarh Region and will be given a scholarship amount of Rs.25000/- each selected student.
- 25 students will be selected from Pune Region and will be rewarded by a scholarship of Rs. 25000/- each Selected Student.
Selection Process of Scholarship:-
- Essay Writing.
- Academic and ECA.
- Interview by a panel of senior editors.
How to Apply for Scholarship:-
- Visit the official website of the HT Scholarship program. Click here
- Click on the nomination form and choose the application form.
- Upload all the required essential personal information.
- Upload 5 HT Scholarship Quiz Cuttings.
- Click on Submit Button and your application has been submitted successfully.
Students can also apply through offline methods:-
- In order to get the nomination forms, candidates can download the nomination form from the official website of the HT Scholarship Programme.
- Fill the application form with all the required information.
- You have to attach 5 HT Scholarship Quiz cuttings with your nomination form.
- Attach your previous Year academic records(Marksheet) along with your application form.
- Send the application form with all required documents to the following addresses:
Contact: Ranjani Krishnaswamy, HT Media Ltd.,
Tel No.: 022-43519500, 022-26615141,