IIT Kanpur open Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2022, so all the interested candidates can apply for this Fellowship. IIT Kanpur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2022 is a fellowship opportunity offered to graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Generation and Labelling of LiDAR Point Cloud for Automatic Classification through CNN Approach”. The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science (Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing/Photogrammetry/GIS/Mathematics/Physics OR
- Hold a Graduate degree (Computer Science/Information Technology)/Postgraduate degree in professional courses (Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing/ Photogrammetry/GIS)
- Be selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- Have proficiency in Python programming language
- Have proficiency in Web-GIS, spatial database management, online data processing, and Web Services
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interviews. Short-listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview. Interested candidates may apply by email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by January 17th, 2022. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (soft copy) must be sent at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 17th, 2022 at 5 PM
Apply Online:- Click Here
Terms and Conditions:
- The post is purely temporary.
- The duration is one year and is likely to be extended depending on the performance.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.