About India Global Leaders Scholarship 2019-20:-
The University of Queensland (QU) has issued India Global Leaders Scholarship form 2019-20 for the Indian students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Economics, Business and Law at UQ. If you are also an eligible student the don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date which is given below. The scholarship offers valuable opportunities for internships, mentoring and industry engagement. It will help the students to become academically strong and develop the skill.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship:-
- Applicants must be a citizen of India and never had studied before in Australia.
- Note: The students who are studying English in Australia can apply for the scholarship).
- The applicant must have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at UQ or be a commencing student at UQ.
Required Documents for the Scholarship:-
- Personal/motivational statements less than 1,000 words.
- One reference letter from teaching staff or from an employer (in English).
Important Dates Related Scholarship:-
- Application form submission last date for 1st sem:- 30 November
- Application form submission last date for 2nd sem:-30 April 2020
Benefits of Scholarship:-
- The selected students get the scholarship form a $5,000 – $20,000 tuition fee.
- They get priority access to exciting programs offered by the Student Employability Team.
- The applicant will be able to join the network of Global Leaders scholarship.
How to Apply for India Global Leaders Scholarship:-
- First, go to the official website of the department:- Click Here
- Fill all the required information in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the documents which are mentions and the passport size photo.
- After that, submit the application form.
For terms and condition click here
Apply Online:- Click Here
Phone No:- 006-13-86-76-7004.