The Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2020 offline applications for recruitment into Group C Non-Gazetted positions. So all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this job before the last date of scholarship which is 7 March 2020. This is the golden opportunity for those candidates who want to get a job in the government sector.
All the other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below. Recruitment is going on for the National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun. The Indian Navy is recruiting draughtsman in a total number of 06 vacancies. Check out the important events and dates of the recruitment below.
Must Read:- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Important Dates Related with Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15 February 2020.
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 7 March 2020.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class.
- For more details, like education qualification, details go to official notification.
- The Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- candidates will have not to pay any fee for the application form.
- Candidates Pay Matrix- Level 4 (Rs.25500-81100).
Also See:- ISRO Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Interview.
- The Indian Navy shortlists candidates for the written examination based on a 1:25 ratio due to a large number of applications submitted against limited vacancies.
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
- Postal Address:
- The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 15 February 2020 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here