International Postgraduate Scholarship – Japan 2020 is offered for a Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. You can apply for this scholarship here. The deadline for sending your application is 31 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) at the University of London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award new entry 2020 Postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
• Value: £3,000 (fee waiver)
• Number of scholarships available: 5
• Selection criteria: academic merit and a 250-word statement
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form. Other details about this international Postgraduate Scholarship like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Have the offer to study a Full-Time Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2020.
- The overseas fee-paying student who is a national of Japan.
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Applicant must be an overseas fee-paying student who is a national of Japan
- Selection criteria: academic merit and a 250-word statement
- The successful applicants of The International Postgraduate Scholarship – Japan 2020 will receive an amount of £3,000.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Online Scholarship Form must be submitted with the supporting statement by 31 May 2020. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Also See:- Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
Declaration of Results
Successful applicants with an offer to study at SOAS will be notified by 31 June 2020. The offer will outline the conditions required to be met If you have not heard from us by the end of June, you should assume your application was unsuccessful.
Apply Online:- Click Here