Social Welfare Department of Karnatak is released the Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2020 online application form. The students who want their career bright in higher education can apply for this scholarship form. If you are also one of them who want to complete their studies UG graduation or PG post-graduation in their state and need financial aid then make take advantage of Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship and apply online for Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
Also See:- NTSE Scholarship 2020 Available Apply Online
This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to complete their higher studies. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial support to the students. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this scholarship 2020, Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Note:- According to this scholarship scheme, around 20000 students will take the benefit of Vidyasiri Pre/Post Matric scholarship for 10 months continuing without any gap. The state government will provide the Rs. 1500/- to qualified students
Required Documents for Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship 2020
- Caste and Income certification by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College Transfer Certification (TC)
- Aadhaar Card
- SSLC details
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Photocopy of the student in JPG format
Must See:- KPSC Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship
- Contestants must be Resident of Karnataka State.
- Only SC/ST/OBC aspirants can apply for this program.
- Applicant’s family income must not exceed than Rs.3 lakh from all sources.
- Only two students from one parent are eligible to apply for this Karnataka scheme.
How to Apply For Scholarship
- First candidates must visit the official website of the department which is karepass.cgg.gov.
- After that On the home page first, go through the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Then you follow the ‘Fresh for Hostel’ link from the next page.
- After that read all the instructions of notification carefully before filling the application form.
- This scholarship print out copy should be attested from the relevant school/college Principal of candidates.
- After that click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here