K.C. Mahindra Education Trust invites the KC Mahindra Scholarships 2020 online application form. All Students who have Degree either any stream from a recognized University with minimum marks of 60 percent and wants to go abroad for their further studies in master programs than a golden opportunity.
So all eligible and desirable contenders to fill their Mahindra scholarship 2020 for PG student’s registration form on or before the last date through the given link at the base of this page. The K. C. Mahindra has promoted education mainly by providing scholarships and grants to deserving and needy students.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form. Other details about this KC Mahindra Scholarships 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Amount of Scholarships-
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per candidate awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows.
- A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per contender awarded to remaining successful applicants.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Aspirants must be an Indian Citizen who has secured admission or have applied for admission in a reputable foreign university for courses commencing from August 2020.
- The Commencement of the Course chosen by the individual must not be later than February 2021.
- Applicants will be able to apply online for K.C. Mahindra Scholarship 2020 if they possess a first-class degree or equivalent diploma from an authorized or recognized university.
Description of KC Mahindra Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Scholarship provider||K. C. Mahindra Education Trust|
|Online Application Invited from||28th January 2020*|
|Deadline to Apply||31st March 2020*|
|Final Interview of the shortlisted candidates||July 2020|
|Selection process||On the basis of Interview|
- The selection of the candidates will base on their merit, character, aptitude, and ambition.
- One of the important points for making selection would be the course chosen by the individual.
- The final decision will be taken by the selection committee.
Also See:- THSTI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply KC Mahindra PG Scholarships Application Form
- Firstly, Applicants need to open the official web portal of K. C. Mahindra education trust @www.kcmet.org.
- From the home page of the website, follow the Home > what we do > Initiatives > Scholarships and grants pattern to reach the desired destination.
- After following these steps, click on the desired link “K. C. Mahindra Scholarship 2020”, a notification will be shown on the screen.
- Read the official notification carefully, see the eligibility condition and after that hit on the “Click here to apply” button given at the bottom the page.
- Fill all the details carefully in the scholarship application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport size photographs and signature in the application form.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of application form
Apply Online:– Click Here