Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat has released the for the KCG Recruitment 2020 recruitment of Consultant Vacancy at 36 Post. Interested candidates can apply by 24 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want a job in the government sector. So don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this KCG Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have LLB, M.A, M.Sc, Master Degree, Graduate.
- For more education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates should be Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16 March 2020.
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 24 March 2020.
- For Assistant Manager pay scale Rs.15000/- to 30000/-
- For more pay scale details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
- For more selection, process details go to the official notification.
How to Apply for KCG Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://kcg.gujarat.gov.in/
- Read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of application form
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here