KSRTC has released the KSRTC Recruitment 2020 online application form for the Driver & Conductor Post through Advt No-1/2020 Vacancy at 3745 Post. Interested candidates can apply by 20 March 2020 (Extended Date to 20 April 2020).
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this KSRTC Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, Valid Driving License equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 24 years & Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24 February 2020.
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 20 March 2020. (Extended Date to 20 April 2020).
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee Rs. 250/-
- For Driver & Conductor postpay scale Rs. 12400/- to Rs. 19550/- Per Month
- Other pay scale details go to official notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination, Interview.
How to Apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2020
- All the applicants, First go to the official website of the department which is https://ksrtcjobs.karnataka.gov.in/
- After that, Download the official notification and read it carefully before filling the application form.
- After that Click on “NEW APPLICATION” and fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here