Leading Asia Scholarship 2020 online application form has released. The fully-funded conference will be held in Munich from 14 October and 17 October 2020. Across the Asian continent, every state is confronted by a series of interdependent challenges. After years of prosperity and growth, the trade war between China and the USA may have transformative effects on the structure of the entire region.
In the midst of these challenges, it is young leaders who are devising meaningful strategies to build a more sustainable region. Are you one of those leaders? If so, One Young World is looking to bring you to the next annual Summit in London.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Leading Asia Scholarship 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Are you over 18?
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrate the capacity for leadership.
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work.
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
Note:- The last date to apply for the Leading Asia Scholarship to attend One One Young World Summit in Germany is 8 April 2020.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, the United Kingdom.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 October and 25 October 2018.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from London. Your flight to and from London must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of May. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted.
- 14 – 17 October 2020
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Website:– Click Here