The Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the official notification LIC AAO Recruitment 2020 Assistant Engineers on its official website i.e. licindia.in. This recruitment occurs Assistant Engineers (AE) – Civil/ Electrical/ /Structural/ MEP and Assistant Architects, Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) (Specialist ) Vacancy at 218 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 15 March 2020.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, LIC AAO Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below. Interested candidates can apply by 15 March 2020.
- The Candidates should have Graduate, Post Graduate (PG) equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
LIC AAO, Assistant Engineers 2020 Exam Dates
- The start date for Online Registration: 25 February 2020
- Last date for Online Registration: 15 March 2020
- The download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination From 27 March 2020 to 04 April 2020
- Dates of Online Preliminary Examination: 4 April 2020
- Dates of Online Main Examination: will be informed later
- The Candidates’s age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
LIC Assistant 2020 Application Fee
- For UR/OBC Category- Rs. 700 + GST + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ST/PwD category- Rs. 85 + GST + Transaction Charges.
Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers (AAO) will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Must See:- IOCL Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
- Assistant Engineers (AE) – Civil/ Electrical/ Structural/ MEP and Assistant Architects and Assistant Administrative Officers AAO) (Specialist) pay scale Rs.Rs.32795-62315/-
- Other pay details go to official notification.
How To Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is licindia.in.
- Read all the details carefully
- Check if you are eligible for this recruitment.
- After that fill the application form carefully and attached all the documents.
- And at last click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Official Notification:-Click Here