Maidh Kshatriya Swarnakar Society has released the Maidh Trust Scholarship 2020 online application form for all those applicants from economically weaker sections who want to complete their professional courses (B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS).
If you are eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form below the given link.
- The scholarship will be granted to Nine Students (Five Girls & Four Boys) for economically weaker sections only.
- Scholarships will be granted only for Professional courses (B.E., B.TECH, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS) for candidates who have obtained marks in exams with 60% & above.
- Father / Mother’s Name
- Age and Address
- School / College Name with Address
- Marks certified by Principal
- Candidate signature
Maidh Trust Scholarship Award
9 candidates (5 girls and 4 boys) will get a scholarship grant worth INR 50000 per year.
No.1, D.K. Lane, Chickpet Cross, Bangalore-560053.
How to Apply for Maidh Trust Scholarship 2020
- First of all, we get the application form and fill it according to the rules.
- Then fills all the complete details on the applicant’s name, present and permanent address, phone, date of birth, etc.
- Then Provide information on college address, full educational details, two reference details, etc.
- Finally, Email the finished application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to the address below: Maidh Trust.
Apply Online:– Click Here