Marubeni India Private Limited has released the Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form all the students who have passed class 12 in academic session 2020.
The main objective of this scholarship to provide financial aid to the eligible candidates and complete their higher study. So don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form which is given below.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship
- Class 12 passed students during the academic session 2020 must have scored more than 65% marks in class 12 board exams and contestants pursuing higher education in any full-time
- Post Graduate /Undergraduate/Professional/Technical Courses with state/UGC recognized Universities/Reputed Engineering, Management and other technical institutes situated in the State of Kerala, India ONLY.
- Parents guardians annual family income from all sources not more than INR 400,000 Students not availing any other scholarship (having value INR 6000 or more).
Important Note: Children of employees of Marubeni are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
A total of 100 scholarships will be awarded. A Scholarship amount of INR 40,000 will be credited to the bank account of each shortlisted students for the scholarship.
- Age proof Documents (Acceptable documents: Birth certificate, First and last pages of a valid Indian passport, Driver’s license, Class 10 mark sheet with Date of Birth mentioned)
- Identification Proof (Acceptable documents: PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, Class 10 mark sheet with photo)
Family Income Certificate (anyone)
- BPL card (if belonging to BPL category)
- Income certificate (Government approved organization)
- Recent monthly payslip of the main wage-earner of the family
- Academic Mark Sheet
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Admission letter
- Latest college fee receipt
How to Apply for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://www.marubeni.co.in/
- After that, Login/Register using Facebook, Google or using the Email id.
- After that application form will be open, fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here