Masters Scholarships uk Alliance MBS 2019 for Post Graduation:-
The University of Manchester has activated Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship 2019 Online Registration Form link for post-graduation applicants. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to support students to pursue post-graduation in her/his goal. Masters Scholarships uk Alliance MBS
Important Instruction for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship 2019:-
all the important instruction about Masters Scholarships uk Alliance MBS are given below-
- Contenders must have 1st Class UK bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a 2:1.
- Contenders must have an excellent academic track record.
- Contenders must have previously studied at a University which has a strong academic reputation and ranking.
Process of selection are given below-
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a 2:1 or 1 st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking.
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s program and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters’s class.
This funding is for candidates who hold an offer for one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
- MSc Quantitative Finance
Apply Online Here:- Click Here
Note: students are automatically considered for the scholarship and there is no separate application process for it.
Contact details for enquiries:-
- Masters Admissions Office
Tel: +44 (0) 161 306 1339