McAfee has announced a job notification for the post of freshers Software Development Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for McAfee Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About McAfee Company:-
McAfee Corp. is an American global computer security software company headquartered in San Jose, CA. The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011 and became part of the Intel Security division. McAfee, Inc. operates as a computer security software company. The Company offers data center, cloud defense, threat intelligence network, and cybersecurity solutions, as well as data and endpoint protection, risk, compliance, and security information management services. McAfee serves education, enterprises, governments, and consumer clients worldwide.
McAfee Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
Job Responsibilities for McAfee Recruitment 2021
- Develop a strong knowledge of the McAfee corporate products and related technology to understand cross-product dependencies and effectively coach product teams on how to integrate our services
- This specific role will involve working across multiple services focused on build and test infrastructure.
- These services play a vital role in the McAfee product release cycle by supporting the McAfee product team’s needs for automated product build, validation, and deployment.
- Use Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open issues and discussions to a closure
- working with cross-site and cross-functional product teams to isolate problems, and tracking the issues to complete resolution
- Must excel in both individual and group settings Promptly identifying and escalating defects to the McAfee product teams
- Participate in Design Reviews and Code Inspections and code reviews
Required Experience for freshers Software Development Engineer:-
- 0-1+ years of experience with common software development practices such as code reviews and defect analysis with an emphasis on Development and sustaining responsibilities
Required SKills for the Job
- Should have very good knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker
- Good knowledge of Problem Solving and Debugging skills
- Must have good knowledge of continuous delivery methodology and experience delivering software using continuous delivery principles
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and also UNIX, Linux, or Mac.
Apply Online:- Click Here