Marubeni India Private Limited has invited Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019 Application for all the students who have passed class 12 in academic session 2018-19. This scholarship aims to support the dreams of talented, meritorious, and needy students by providing them financial aid to pursue higher education. This scholarship is offered by Marubeni India Private Limited.
Eligibility Criteria for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship:-
- Class 12 passed students during the academic session 2017-18
- Students having scored more than 65% marks in class 12 board exams
- Students pursuing higher education in any full-time Undergraduate/Professional/Technical Courses with state/UGC recognized Universities/Reputed Engineering, Management and other technical institutes situated in the State of Kerala, India ONLY.
- Students having annual family income from all sources not more than INR 400,000
- Students not availing any other scholarship (having value INR 6000 or more per annum)
Note: Children of employees of Marubeni are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
Benefits of Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship:-
- A total of up to 100 scholarships will be awarded. A minimum amount of INR 40,000 will be credited to the bank account of each student selected for the scholarship
- Note: The scholarship payment will be made in a single installment.
How to Apply:-
Step 1: Visit the application portal.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google or using the Email id.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application’ to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
For applying the Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship Click Here
Documents required for the Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2018-19:-
- Passport size photo
- One age proof document (Acceptable documents: Birth certificate, First and last pages of a valid Indian passport, Driver’s license, Class 10 mark sheet with Date of Birth mentioned)
- One identity proof (Acceptable documents: PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, Class 10 mark sheet with photo)
- Class 10 mark sheet and Class 12 mark sheet.
- Latest college fee receipt.
What are the selection criteria?
- Initially, the candidates will be shortlisted based on their class 12 performance and annual family income and background.
- The candidates will then be selected for a telephonic interview round based on the shortlisting.
- After the telephonic round, candidates will be shortlisted for the final personal interview round.
- This personal interview round will be conducted by the Marubeni team.
Important dates regarding Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship:-
- Application opens: 15 October 2018
- Application deadline: 15 November 2018
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 22 November 2018
- Telephonic interviews: From 26 November 2018 to 9 December 2018
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for the final interview: 18 December 2018
- Personal interview at Marubeni’s office: 19 January 2019
- Announcement of final 100 selected candidates: 29 January 2019
- Scholar felicitation ceremony: 25 February 2019
For Official Website: Click Here