Microsoft Research Internship for Fresher is now online. all the interested candidates can apply for this job. Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990. Microsoft in India offers its global cloud services from local data centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups, businesses, and government agencies.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer
Microsoft Research Internship for Fresher:
|Post Name||Research Intern|
|Salary||₹49,000 – 53,000/Month|
- Candidates must be enrolled in a university as part of either a doctoral, master or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program).
- Each applicant should request a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation. Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering the screening questions.
Apply Online:- Click Here