Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL Recruitment 2020) has released the job notification for the recruitment of Dy. Town Planner, Dy. Engineer, Architect, Account Officer, Deputy, Accountant and Junior Engineer Posts on Deputation/ Contract basis. Totally, 14 vacancies are allotted for this MMRCL recruitment 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form which is 24 January 2020.
The MMRCL selection process is based on personal interviews only. Candidates applying on Deputation/contractual basis are required to forward their online application in the prescribed format through proper channel to the given postal address. The candidates must have a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, CA/ ICWA, Bachelor degree, PG degree from a recognized university.
Details of MMRCL Recruitment:
- Organisation Name: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL)
- Total Job Vacancies: 14.
- Designation: Dy. Town Planner, Dy. Engineer, Architect, Account Officer, Deputy Accountant, and Junior Engineer.
- Application Starts from 10 December
- Last date of application form: 24 January.
- Official website: https://www.mmrcl.com
MMRCL Vacancy 2020 Details:
- Dy. Town Planner: 02
- Dy. Engineer- I (MEP):01
- Dy. Engineer (Civil):01
- Account Officer:02
- Jr. Engineer- II (MEP):03
- Deputy Accountant:04
- Applicant must have Post Graduate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, CA/ ICWA, Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any recognized university/ institution.
The selection process of this job is based on two things which are given below:-
- Short Listing
- Personal Interview
Note: The mode of application form is Online.
How to apply for MMRCL Job 2020:
- First, visit the official website of the department “https://www.mmrcl.com“.
- Select “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Find & select the advertisement for “MMRCL/HR-Rect./ 2019-04”.
- After that, the Notification of MMRCL will be open.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the job.
- After reading the notification go back and click on the button”Apply Online”.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode.
- Download & make a print of it for future use.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here