Blue Star Foundation has released the Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarship (Vidyasaarathi) 2020 for those candidates who want to take admission to the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Course. This opportunity is for those students who are studying in class 10th. For the latest official update, candidates can bookmark our web page and stay connected with us. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to continue their higher studies. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial support to the students.
- Applicants must have passed 10th Class with at least 50% marks from a recognized board or institution.
- The scheme is available to only candidates whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
Also See:- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
Documents Required for T Advani Centennial Scholarship (Vidyasaarathi) 2020:
All the required documents are given below. For the latest notification go to the official website of the department.
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- Last year academic mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest College Marksheets
How to Fill the Application Form
- First of all, applicants need to go to the official website of the department Then fill the application accurately Login to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form with all essential documents which are required in the form.
- On the completion of the Application form, must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date should be reached.
- And at last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use
Mohan T Advani Centennial Scholarships,
C/o Blue Star Foundation, Kasturi Buildings,
Mohan T Advani Chowk, Jamshedji Tata Road,
Mumbai 400 020, India.
Apply Online: Click Here