Maharashtra State Security Corporation (MSSC) has issued an MSF Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of Security Guard Vacancy at 7000 Posts. Interested candidates can apply by 10 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want jobs in the government sector. SO don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply for this job before the last date of the application form.
Must See:- IOCL Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission form which is 20.03.2020. Other details about this Jobs 2020, MSF Recruitment 2020, IOCL Career like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
- The Candidates should have passed 12th Class equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
MSF Security Guard Recruitment 2020 – 7000 Posts Notification detail
- The Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 and Maximum 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For candidates application fee Rs. 250/-
- Other application fee details go to official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25 February 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 March 2020.
- For Security Guard postpay Rs. 17000/-
- FOr other more details go to official notification.
- The Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test & Physical Talent.
How to Apply for MSF Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is www.mahasecurity.gov.in.
- After that Click on the career button and read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After reading the notification fill the application form and attached all the required documents.
- And at last click on the submit for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here