The National Debt Relief invites applications for the National Debt Relief Scholarship 2019 from undergraduate and postgraduate students who are pursuing or are interested in pursuing STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors. In this scholarship, only 5 students are selected and each student awarded with 1000 USD. The main objectives of this scholarship to support and encourage students to pursue careers in the STEM fields so as to bolster future economic prosperity.
National Debt Relief supports this effort and wants to encourage students to pursue careers in these fields to bolster our future economic prosperity.
Eligibility Criteria for the National Debt Relief Scholarship 2019:-
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in the United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
- After submitting your application, there will be an automated confirmation message acknowledging receipt of your email. The winner will be contacted directly via email or by phone provided on the scholarship application. The winners will be notified on Monday, January 20th, 2020.
- All the entries must reach no later than 31st December 2019.
- The winners of the scholarship will be notified on Monday, 20th January 2020.
How to Fill the Application Form:-
- You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
- Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major.
- In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application.
- submit your scholarship application to Scholarships@nationaldebtrelief.com. To be considered for one of the (5) 2018 awards, entries must be received no later than December 31st, 2019.
Apply Online:- Click Here