National Human Rights Commission has released the NHRC Recruitment 2020, Advt No-1/2020 for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar, Director, Senior Principal Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Deputy Superintended of Police, Inspector, Assistant Accounts Officer, Junior Accountant, Programmer, Programmer Assistant, and others Vacancy at 40 Post.
Interested candidates can apply by 23 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want a job in the government sector, So don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this NHRC Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Officers under the Central State Govt./Universities/Research Institutions (serving/ retired).
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25 February 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 March 2020.
- For Assistant Registrar, Director, Senior Principal Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Librarian/ documentation Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Junior Accountant, Programmer, Programmer Assistant, and other postpay Rs. 29200-215900/-
- Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details.
How to Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://nhrc.nic.in/
- After that go to the career section and read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that download the application form and fill it carefully.
- After filling the application form send it in the address which is given in the notification.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here