Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has released the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for all class 12 (intermediate) passed and graduate, postgraduate, students. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial aid to all needy meritorious students who want to complete their professional and technical courses at the graduate or postgraduate level.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Xerox copy of payslip and IT return for parents(If eligible)
- Xerox copy of Self-attested admission slip/letter
- Xerox copy of Self-attested mark sheets of last year mark sheet
- Xerox copy of results of all semesters’ exams passed
- Xerox copy of latest fee receipts issued by the University/Institutes
- The student will not/has not received any other scholarship
- The student’s family income from all sources is not more than INR 3.5 Lacs per annum
- Xerox copy of Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / PAN Card or any other residence proof
- Xerox copy of passbook and a canceled cheque of saving bank account of the student for remittance of financial help
Eligibility Criteria for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
- Parents’ annual income must not exceed INR 3.5 Lacs.
- Students must have at least 90% marks in class 12th.
- Students must be a standard student of a government recognized institution/college:
- Students must be studying in a Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic
How to Apply for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is @nirankarifoundation.org
- First, download the application form.
- After that read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details carefully in the scholarship application form.
- After that attach all the documents which are mention above.
- Step 4: Now, submit the application form either through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
80-A, Avtar Marg
Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009
Apply Online:– Click Here