Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) has released the NLC Recruitment 2020 online application form through the advertisement notification (Advt. No. 02/2020 & 03/2020) on its official website. There is various post such as Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) & Assistant Managers available in this job.
There are nearly 274 vacancies are allotted for the above-said jobs at various projects across the country. Interested candidates can apply online from 18.03.2020 this NLC recruitment 2020 before the last date on 07.04.2020 for Asst. Manager and 17.04.2020.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this NLC Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Details about NLC Recruitment 2020
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 02/2020 & Advt. No. 03/2020|
|Designation||Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) & Assistant Managers|
|Pay Scale||E2 (INR 40,000 – 1,60,000)|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Online Application Registration Soon||Available from 18.03.2020|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||07.04.2020 (Asst. Manager)|
NLC Vacancy 2020 Details Post-wise
|Graduate Executive Trainees|
|Control & Instrumentation||15|
|Totally, 274 Job Openings|
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Engineering or Full Time / Part Time PG Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma Degree from a recognized university or institute.
- The upper age limit should be 30 years for General/ UR/ EWS.
- Visit the official website to get age reservation & relaxation details.
- All the Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination (tentatively held on 26.05.2020) will be shortlisted for a personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination for GET.
- For the Assistant Manager post, the management reserves the right to conduct the Screening Test for shortlisting the candidates for Personal Interview.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 854 (INR 500 towards Application fee plus INR 354 towards Processing fee) through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee only.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://www.nlcindia.com/
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Find & select the “Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager (Survey)” and “Recruitment for the post of Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs) in various disciplines”.
- After that notification will be open read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- If you are eligible you can click the “Apply” button then enter your essential details.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here
NLC GET Official Notification:- Click Here
Asst. Manager Official Notification:- Click Here