NPCI Off Campus Drive 2022 For Graduate Engineer Trainee. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organization for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
Also See:- Google Software Engineer 2022 Apply Online
NPCI has products like RuPay- debit, credit and prepaid cards, UPI(Unified Payments Interface), BHIM(Bharat Interface Money), AEPS(Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), CTS(Cheque Truncation System), IMPS(Immediate Payment Services), NFS(National Financial Switch), NACH(National Automated Clearing House), NETC, Bharat Bill Pay, *99#.
Qualification: B.E / B-Tech
Bachelors: Batch 2021 or 2022 Pass Out
Eligibility: 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai / Chennai (Few Position are PAN India)
Preferred skill for NPCI Graduate Engineer Trainee 2022:
- Java/ Python
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
- Knowledge in OS(Linux), TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and VLAN.
- Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred).
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark, and Hive programming.
- Good understanding of Machine learning, Deep learning, and NLP algorithms.
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms.
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on a selected blockchain platform.
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization, and OpenStack.
- Good understanding of Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner and regularly evaluating alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Apply Online:- Click Here
See all Jobs:- Click Here