About NTSE Exam
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT). The examination is conducted at two levels i.e. first, state-level talent search examination and then, National Level Talent Search Examination. This Exam is conducted in all 29 states of India for all the students studying in class 10th. The students qualifying in State Level Talent Search Examination are eligible to appear for NTSE stage II examination to be conducted by NCERT.
- All the students can apply which are studying in class 10 with recognized government/private schools or college including Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, and Sainik Schools.
- Open Distance Learning students are also eligible to apply if they are below 18 years of age.
- For each exam, the qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH category students are 32% in each paper. For General/OBC candidates, qualifying marks are 40%.
- For class 11 to 12, an amount of INR 1,250 per month will be awarded.
- For undergraduates and postgraduates, an amount of INR 2,000 per month will be awarded.
- Last date for application submission: Notified by the respective state/UT. Details mentioned below.
- Exam date for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 2 November 2019
- Exam date all other states and UTs except West Bengal: 3 November 2019
- Exam date for West Bengal: 17 November 2019
- Exam date for all states and UTs: 20 May 2020
The selection for Stage-I will be done by the states/UTs based on the written examination. The selected candidates will then be eligible to appear for Stage-II examination which will be conducted by the NCERT.
Note: For each exam, the qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH category students are 32% in each paper. For General/OBC candidates, qualifying marks are 40%.
All the candidates can apply the NTSE exam below the given link:-
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here