National Council of Educational Research and Training has released the NTSE Scholarship 2020 Notification Online Application form. Applicants who are studying in abroad in class X grab this golden opportunity and fill National Talent SearchApplication Form2020 before the last date and NTSE exam is conducted in two levels that is Part -I (State Level) and Part -II (National Level) Submit to NTSE 2020 Registration form on or before the last date.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this scholarship 2020, NTSE Scholarship 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
- The Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- The Students should be 10th Pass with minimum 60 % marks from recognized Board or equivalent
Category wise Reserved Scholarships-
- 15 % for SC Categories.
- 7.5% for ST candidates.
- 03 % for Physically Challenged Students.
- UG and PG: Rs. 2000/-
- Ph.D.: On UGC Norms
- Class XI And XII: Rs. 1250
- All schooling certificate.
- Domicile of the candidates.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card.
Also See:- NHRC Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Now
The exam pattern of NTSE Scholarship 2020 is based on the following pattern:-
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- The exam will be consists of Multiple objective type questions.
- Students will get 1 mark for every correct answer in Stage-I paper.
- No Negative marking will be done on stage first.
- In stage second 1/3 negative marking is fixed on every wrong answer by MTSE.
How to Fill the NTSE Scholarship Application Form
- First candidates must visit NTSE official website www.ncert.nic.in.
- Search NTSE Scholarship Application 2020 on the home page and click on it.
- When clicking on this link an application form will be displayed in a new tab with all related instructions.
- After that read all the instructions of notification carefully before filling the application form.
- This scholarship print out copy should be attested from the relevant school/college Principal of candidates.
- After that click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here